Friday, March 14, 2008

touch my body

The Israeli: Hey, the kitchen is dirty.
Me: Yeah....as dirty as your girlfriends vagina.

That has been the tone of the week. Fighting. I realize I have not lost him only as a lover but even as a friend. bah. Enough about him right now.

Things I Love Right Now
mariah carey-touch my body
leona lewis
my new kenneth cole jacket
america's next top models whitney and lauren
purim parties
blogging more
tanning on lunch breaks
dancing
joyce carol oates
dan in real life

I bought some cute new tops so Saturday night i want to to go dancing.

I have been a lot of joyce carol oates and have been loving her. Right now I am on 'We Were the Mulvaney's' which has also been made into a lifetime movie.

I would also like to point out I am so sexually frustrated. No sex for months. I need a new vibrator. None of my old fuck buddies are very appealing. I am not going to have sex unless it is GOOD.*sigh* If anyone has a good vibrator suggestion, let me know. OR wants to send me a tall, dark, handsome, nice guy that would be great too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

under things you love right now, you forgot Glitter :)

ALSO...i keep studying with your blog open so i can listen to "touch my body" over and over...why is it so good?!

So@24 said...

JimmyJane.com

My roommate's brother owns that company!