Friday, June 13, 2008



I talked to the Israeli today. I hate calling him the Israeli. I'll call him by his middle name, Eli. I sent his sis an email telling him to call me or let me know he was okay because he didn't talk to me when he arrived in Israel on Tuesday. He called me and he was really nice. His mom liked the gifts I got her, a framed hamsa with flowers and a nice candle box holder for shabbat in blue. They do Shabbat on Fridays and I want her to have something that she can think of me and know I respect and love her and their family.

I know I should absolutely not care but when he calls me baby, I kind of melt a bit. Since Feb, I have had sex with 2 people, gone out with 3, had guys really like me, kiss me, do everything I wish he would have but all that has mattered is the feel of his mouth on my skin, his words in my heart, his lips on mine. One night in 4 months, only days before he left and the memory of anyone else has been erased. The hanging out, the way we can look at each other and know everything. I just need to remember that he left here to be with his crazy gf (who tattooed his name, ugh!).

I might go to the pool tomorrow with a friend and I have a brunch to go to. Also seeing friends on Sunday and I need to go to the library, bank, city hall for a bogus ticket, and grocery shopping.

Also I ran a party for about twenty 8 year olds. A hula Hawaiian themed party. We were the skirts and lei necklaces, flowers in our hair. It was actually pretty fun. I need to figure my life out and then i can;t wait to have kids, when I meet the right person.

What should I blog about?

I cut 3 inches off my hair. I rented 27 Dresses and Becoming Jane. I need a vibrator. I had thai food. I need to feel that spark for someone besides Eli. I need to stop blogging when I'm half awake....

0 comments: