Wednesday, June 25, 2008

letter to the israeli

hey

I just wanted to tell you i miss you. bella is good. look at this funny picture. they have it in a shirt, i want to buy it, it's so funny. also the new iphone is going to be out in a few weeks so i am going to get one i think, did you want one too? dori's brother is here. he's pretty nice actually. alot like dori it seems, so pretty funny and nice. i am pretty excited because i am seeing this singer i like, liz phair this week at the vic. i have never sing her and she is singing her first album from like, 10 years ago. actually you like one song by her. soo....

I realized I can say anything I want to you. I don't even have to be embarrassed because you won't be home for 2 months.
So here are some things. I think about you at the most quiet and random times. When I read something beautiful or hear the perfect song. Things around the house. Pita and Chocolate. Sometimes I see something funny and want to tell only you. You really are my best friend. I think things are always better just knowing you're always a drive away. You have a great smile and I like how well you know me. I like that you are smart and good and that you really want the best for people. I met you in July of 06 so it's about 2 years now. These have been the best 2 years for me. I have grown so much as a person, really changed for the better, and you have been the biggest reason. You became my best friend who I know I will always know. We have Bella who is the most unbelievable dog. Life, though has had some bad times, has overall been amazing and we have only grown as people. My mom says you can get better or bitter in life, so it's good to get better.

I was thinking, which I know you hate lol, but I really have learned a lot from you. I learned forgiveness is something, that when you mean it, isn't hard at all. I can honestly say I have nothing in my heart but good feelings towards you. I am really excited for you to come home and hang out again and go to school and see movies and hopefully just have a good time.

No matter what, for whatever it's worth, you are in my thoughts and heart. I know you wish for me to be happy and find someone, and I am sure I will. You just have to remember, for someone to matter to me they have to live up to the standards you have set and they are just really high. A person like you doesn't just come along everyday. Incredibly good and fair, kind, smart, sexy lol, with the best smile and heart and funny too. So, I am learning patience to find what God has in store for me. I kind of learned the other night, that well, people you love should be bring out the best in you. I saw the worst in myself the when I was with a friend of mine and I hated how I was acting. Seriously, so rude and bitchy and just...I wasnt happy. You bring out the best in me. I pray and know that I will meet someone who is going to do that to me and love and and I am sure when I am ready God will provide for me. I know God has a plan for all of us and sometimes we just have to look at the bigger picture to understand. It helps with hard times.

But anyways, I promise, I know you know there's a part of me that will always just love you in a way I know you don't want but I promise you I am going to make that go away so when you come back, well you won't have to worry that I will misunderstand anything and we can hang out like we used to.

Don't get mad but I already applied for you atcollege and am seeing what you need to do and stuff to be ready if you want to do school in the fall. I will stop if you want but I just want to make sure if you really want to go that it's ready for you. It's easier to start and cancel then to wait too long.

This is long so I'll say one more thing and be done. I hope the best for you. I have you in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I always wish for you to be happy, find yourself, and love yourself the way I love you and Bella does, and all your family. Never doubt how special you are and amazing and don't sell yourself short. I know you will do great things in life. You already have. I hope you come back tan and happy and I can't wait to give you a huge hug at the airport.

love
me

0 comments: